Saturday, June 19, 2010

Random

Item -  I have been absent from Facebook for some time, and just yesterday realized that *all* of my tweets have been appearing on Facebook's NOTES page (I thought I was filtering @replies).... so I seem to have been spamming those who cared to follow me.   Not intended; I apologize to those who were bored.

Item - I managed a blog post or two in the last few weeks... far from the number I used to post.  In some ways I miss it, but in others I am bored by the process.  Have to re-evaluate my entire blogging effort, and even whether I'll continue this pseudonym at all.
Item - if you've followed me for any length of time, you know this isn't the first time I've debated giving up this non de plume.  But I have recently begun using a real profile of my real name... not at all like I've used CharliePATpk, but it's out there.  If you think maintaining one personna is hard, try two.
Item -  Am tired and not-quite-drunk, since I've polished off a bottle of Makers' Mark.  Note to self: buy more.

Item -

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook