Friday, October 31, 2008

Third year of low turnout

Another year of low turnout for All Hallow Eve; about 70 costumed tykes (and some decidedly older) came to the driveway. You'd think with the poor economy - real or otherwise - more kids would be trying for free sweets.

I was reminded again of my need to post rules for Halloween; too many guys sporting 5:00 shadows, a couple of parents who had no tykes with them, etc.

On the upside, my kids attended a Halloween party on Wednesday night, and made out like bandits (even the 13 year old), so they were satisfied with making only a few stops in our development.


The upside, of course: plenty of good-stuff left over. I have to avoid most of it, of course... winter is the season I tend to pack on weight, and I just can't afford to do that in the next few months.



Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook