Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Tunes

I came across MixWit after reading/hearing Michele's tape late last night.


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes


Come on, admit: who among us (over, say 30 years of age) didn't spend many hours of our youth making mix tapes? Did those under 30 ever make mix-CDs, I wonder? With the advent of MP3 players, does anyone even care about this stuff anymore?

Regardless, many a night I spent with my TDK D-90s, and my brother's vast LP collection, pulling stuff from so many different tastes: having 3 older brothers, there was a lot to choose from... which explains why I never bought many LPs myself!

While I have been a fan of SeeqPod for sometime, their player is dull in comparison to MixWit (I confess: the old audio cassette is the big draw for me). So I pulled my lone SeeqPod play-list and ported to MixIt whatever songs it could find.

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook