Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I will not run if nominated, and if elected I will not serve."

Some of you (probably fewer than you care to admit) are too young to remember the quote in the subject line of this post. But, alas, I remember watching trying to convince America he wasn't running for President.

Someone thought it was a good idea to nominate yours, truly, for the HotBloggerCalendar competition.

No one who knows me would seriously consider me for such an honor (unless there's a category for the antiHotBloggerCandidate or other such boobie prize).

So taking a page from Mr. Paulson, I will not fuflill the esteemed office named herein. So don't go to HotBloggerCalendar to vote for me, because it would be a wasted vote. Seriously.



Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook