Monday, July 07, 2008

I saw a werewolf coyote drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's / And his hair was perfect.

Since late Saturday afternoon, I've had this tune running through my head.... the late, great Warren Zevon:


Noticed a flier stuck in my roadside mailbox, hours after collecting the mail:click to enlarge


Now the two things that struck me about this was
  • June 19th? I found this July 5th.
  • Coyotes? In Pennsylvania???

I knew fox lived in the Commonwealth, but admittedly had to check about coyote, and learned they, too, live here. Good thing our feline that he has always been a house-cat, so that's one less worry.

Still that date is weird...

And, yeah, the music reference isn't quite right, but I couldn't think of a coyote-related tune.

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook