Monday, June 16, 2008

It must be Monday


Why else can't I find where I left my Bluetooth earpiece, since I have several calls to make on the way home tonight?

I've said it before and will say it again: don't prohibit innocuous behavior. Target those that drive recklessly, and leave the good drivers alone.



UPDATE: I can't wait for 1-Jul, but at least there's a chance to get a better earpiece if I can't find mine. From WIRED.com:

Motorola claims the H620 Bluetooth headset, which will be available soon at a price that's to be determined, has noise reduction and echo-canceling technology, and that volume is automatically adjusted to compensate for road noise. The H620 also comes with a car charger so you don't have to worry about draining its battery on a long drive, and it has a dashboard holder so you don't have to search for it between the seat cushions or in a cluttered center console.

Dashboard holder? That'll be good only if I remember to put it there!

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook