Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thoughts of Thanksgiving

I am fortunately working from home today; the thought of my driving 2 hours to the office, leaving early, and then fighting to get home in the traffic just didn't sound like fun. So since I was one of the few who didn't take Friday as a vacation day, I'll be in the office to support our users (contractual obligation), and I dare predict there won't be a damn thing to do all day.


When I approached my senior manager to work from home today, his eyes lit up when he said will you be here Friday? I said yes, and he was more than happy to let me stay home today because that's what he's doing the day after Thanksgiving. Oh, and I am designated to be in charge on Friday... with however many (few) people actually show up. Oh boy.

I still have a few posts I have been working on for a few days. OK, a week. Not sure why I can't find the end of them, but they're still unfinished. And I should really do some work this morning (even though I am unshaven, in a robe - horrid sight, I am certain). Besides, I have a conference call in 10 minutes...

So I will point you to Michele's discussion of Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving. It's one of those things that make you say you know what... I never realized that!.




Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook