Friday, November 09, 2007

One less thing to watch

With so little worth watching on TV to begin with (in any season), what will I do with my Monday nights now??

23 Season 7 Returns in 2008Can someone, please, remind me again what kind of oppression TV show writers have ever experienced? It is not that I believe they shouldn't get more money when their work is out on DVDs or on cell phones: the Capitalist in me says they should get whatever the individual writers can negotiate, based on their merits. In that regard, more power to them

But the idea that the "Writers Guild of America" labor union protects their members from sweat-shop conditions sort of rings hollow where Hollywood writers are concerned, don't you think?


Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook