Friday, December 01, 2006

I got mine, did you get yours?

I got my flu shot this week... big deal, I know, but to some I was the target of scron. A gent with whom I hold a great deal of respect chastised me for getting it. How could I let myself have one?

Even worse: he was appalled that I let MY KIDS get it.

He is a bright, intelligent, outgoing person who owns his own business and is quite successful, yet he must know SOMETHING that the combined medical community doesn't.

After reading up on the importance of the flu shot, please do not neglect to review the facts on the CDC's Global HIV/AIDS initiatives; today, 1-December, is World AIDS Day. I doubt there are many of us who don't know someone who has been affected by this disease.



Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook