Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Another reason they're my favorite

Quite some time before I noted Wegman's was ranked in Fortune Magazine as the #1 company to work for, I've actually enjoyed shopping there. With their product selection, price, atmosphere and especially the polite and helpful staff, I am never disappointed when I visit.

Now I have another reason to like them. Two weeks ago we received a greeting card in the mail from them, inviting us to meet their Manager. When my much-better-half presented herself, she was given:

  • A gift bag containing a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (yes, yes: we all know how Rachel Ray short-hands this)
  • a $50. gift card

Such a deal! The gift card was used up within minutes, but who could complain??

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook