Friday, September 16, 2005

Save Cindy Sheehan from herself

I thought DrudgeReport was linking from The Onion, but I was wrong! From lgf:

I don’t care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I don’t care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I don’t care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they don’t fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest.

(Find the entire rant either at Michael Moore or Huffington Post)

Yes, friends, that is the Belle of the Ball herself, Mrs. Cindy Sheehan. I thought she was unhinged, and had even considered her 'around the bend', but now I am calling on her true friends and/or family (if she's still speaking to them) and ask that they intervene on her behalf. That she would think the military is wrong to be helping in New Orleans is beyond rational thinking.

I welcome anyone to defend her actions.

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook