Friday, June 03, 2005

Long week




As of about 2:30 Thursday, I logged about 45 hours for the week. Recalling that Monday was a holiday, it's certainly been a long week. Lots of late nights, lots of REAL early starts.

Our deliveries are out, and next week we begin deployment in earnest. I took some of the comp time I earned and decided to bag Friday. Oh there's still a test or two going on even as I speak, and I'll check my e-mail in the morning, but I think I'll make up for the lost time last weekend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Things that make you say hmmmmmm


I've been looking at this sign in the window of a sign shop for 6 months; finally remembered the camera... maybe one of them pigs will help with my raccoon problem...




Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook