Monday, May 23, 2005

Moderates do their damage again

Wonderful.

People work hard to elect those that support their beliefs.

And a bunch of people who want nothing more than 'to be liked by everyone' come in and make a deal.

I swear, for the lack of backbone exhibited ONCE AGAIN by the majority, it makes my blood boil to think these rouges call themselves 'Republicans', or worse yet, 'Conservative.'

Those on the Right who thought Sen. John McCain was presidential material, see here today what we all would have had if he had been elected.

I will do whatever in my power to unseat these RINO Moderates. I will no longer support the NRSC; they push around the money to all comers. Instead I will target my support to ANY Republican who challenges these Moderates for their seat.

This isn't over. Far from it. If these three judges were called 'radical' -- when there is NOTHING of the sort in their record, just wait until the first SCOTUS position opens... and then you will see the price these Moderates paid for this evening.

UPDATE: The candidates for whom I will work towards their defeat in upcoming elections:

  • Lincoln Chafee (Rhode Island)
  • Susan Collins (Maine)
  • Mike DeWine (Ohio)
  • Lindsey Graham (South Carolina)
  • John McCain (Arizona)
  • John Warner (Virginia)
  • Olympia Snowe (Maine)

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook