Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Slow death, or salvation?



From: Colleen
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 8:50 PM
To:
Cc: Brendan
Subject: RE: Termination

Hi Charlie,
Skip wants to extend your time here until July 2nd, if that is OK with you. I still want to get everything transitioned this week if possible, but if you can double check JT/Ted/NOC Night shifts work over the next couple weeks and help us iron out any issues, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Colleen


So my count-down has been delayed, it now seems. This means I need not leap at any offer I am not wholly comfortable with, thankfully.

More importantly, my company must pay my health insurance through the end of the month I work. Having me work on 2-Jul ensures full coverage through 31-Jul. That is a cause to celebrate indeed!




Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook