Friday, June 25, 2004

MR. CHENEY F***ED UP


Michelle Malkin echoes my sentiments regarding Vice President Cheney's unfortunate outburst. Not that Sen. Leahy didn't disserve it, but one must be fair and put Mr. Cheney's comment in the same light as Sen. John 'F' Kerry's outburst in a Decemeber, 2003 Rolling Stone Magazine.


"I'm not going to bother linking to the story. It annoys me. I am still have nightmares about the dangling heads of Nick Berg and Paul Johnson and Kim Sun-Il, and all the mainstream media will be prattling on about today is Dick Cheney's use of the F word. He shouldn't have said it. He had a bad day. He lost his cool. Many conservatives are cheering about it--Patrick Leahy deserved it, blah x 3. But I personally don't like when public figures curse in public, whether it's Cheney or Bono or John F'n Kerry. It's fine for blogging (though the strongest you'll get from me is a damned or a hell). It's fine when you've stubbed your toe or dented the car or missed winning Powerball by 2 (or 3 or 4) numbers. Yes, it's cathartic (who wouldn't want to tell off a whiny Democrat), but I just don't like it when conservative public figures use the worst profanity. "


Read the rest of Michelle's piece, including the responses to her request for Churchillian put downs.

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook