Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Response to Bad: Strengthen Good



Michele has asked a favor of me, and I am only too happy to oblige:


Command Post had this to say last evening last night:

We were shocked by the evil we've seen recently. Our response is to help strengthen something that is good: We're trying to raise $10,000 in three days to send a family of 13 special needs children to college. Go here to read more and to strengthen something good.


Please read Alan's whole post. The point is this: we can react to bad by doing good and that good does not necessarily have to be directly related to the bad.

The Tom Family Education Fund is a non-partisan, non-political charity. We are doing this because sometimes good things need to be done. I call it karma, you call it what you will.

I am not asking for a donation from any of you, I am just asking that you link this, spread the word and spread the good karma around.

I don't know about you, but sometimes the news leaves me feeling helpless. So let's do where we can, what we can to make this world a better place.

I'll end the schmaltz here. Thank you in advance for your help.



Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook