Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Rock On



Not sure why but this David Essex song has been in my head all morning... another moldy oldie from a one hit wonder...


Ooooh

Hey kids, rock and roll
Rock on, ooh, my soul
Hey kids, boogie too, did ya?

Hey shout, summertime blues
Jump up and down in my blue suede shoes
Hey kids, rock and roll, rock on

And where do we go from here?
Which is the way that's clear?

Still looking for that
Blue jean, baby queen
Prettiest girl I ever seen
See her shake on the movie screen
Jimmy Dean (James Dean)

And where do we go from here
Which is the way that's clear

Still looking for that
Blue jean, baby queen
Prettiest girl I ever seen
See her shake on the movie screen
Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean

Rock on, rock on
Rock on (hey, kids rock and roll) rock on
(Hey, kids rock and roll) rock on
Rock on (hey, kids rock and roll) rock on
Rock on (hey, kids rock and roll) rock on.......



Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook