Monday, April 05, 2004

Grammar Quiz

OTB's James Joyner posted the results of his Grammar Quiz, and point out he earned the rating of Grammar God. He ventured to say that since he's only seen other who earned the same rating that he believed the quiz was overly easy, that only those who were proficent in grammar would take the quiz, or that perhaps only those who excel at these quizzes would post their results.

Well, I do pretend the quiz was easy. If you've read my blog, you know already I am not a 'grammar god' (nor a 'spelling deity' either). And as for my results, well while not reaching the rank of 'almighty', I don't think I fared poorly at all:


Master!
You are a MASTER of the English language!


While your English is not exactly perfect,
you are still more grammatically correct than
just about every American. Still, there is
always room for improvement...


How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

One addition I'd make to this quiz would be a score sheet, so I can learn from my mistakes and perhaps do better. Of course, there would be those who use the sheet to cheat, so I suppose I ought to hone my skills on my own.





Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook