Tuesday, April 27, 2004

FLIP / FLOP

FLIP:

Yahoo! News - Kerry Campaign: Key Unanswered Questions on Bush's Record In National Guard: "'If George Bush wants to ask me questions about that through his surrogates, he owes America an explanation about whether or not he showed up for duty in the National Guard. Prove it. That's what we ought to have. I'm not going to stand around and let them play games.' -- John Kerry, NBC News, 4/26/04"

FLOP:

"Kerry stayed silent on the subject Tuesday.

"I just don't have any comment on it," he told reporters between campaign stops in Tennessee and Virginia. "It's not an issue that I chose to create. It's not my record that's at issue and I don't have any questions about it."" Associated Press Feb. 10, 2004

What a difference 8 weeks makes, especially when you aren't gaining in the polls!

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook