Friday, April 23, 2004

All in the Family

Back during the Primary, I looked forward to NineDwarf's updates from the road. Well we're down to OneDwarf now, and not as many posts, but as usual he's insightful!

onedwarf.com: "All In the Family
On Earth Day John Kerry was asked if he owned an SUV. His response: 'I don't own an SUV.' But when asked about the Suburban at his Idaho ranch, Kerry broke out the Waffle Iron, 'The family has it. I don't have it,' Kerry stated. What?!? Is John Kerry not part of his own family? That's like Ted Kennedy saying 'I didn't kill Mary Jo, the river did.' Is Kerry so beholden to the environmental lobby that he can't admit owning an SUV? The car Kerry does admit to owning, a Chrysler 300M, gets 18 MPG around town, only 4 more miles per gallon than the Suburban!

If Kerry was truly the advocate of the environment he claims to be he should be cruising the strip in a Honda Insight. Someone should ask Kerry how many miles per gallon the Real Deal Express gets? We all know what the answer would be, 'I don't have it, my campaign does!' Can someone pass the maple syrup. "

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook