Monday, March 22, 2004

The Radical Left knows no boundaries


I recognize there are those who believe war is unjust under 'any' circusmstances. I'd submit 'many' circumstances, but others would prefer no war at all. Quite frankly, a world without violence of any kind is my Nirvanna, but I realize that humans being human, violence will exist. Peace through strength is the answer.

That much said: this is a view of the Left that makes me shudder:




from A Small Victory

Michelle titled her entry as 'Speechless' and that says a lot. She also said she felt like crying after seeing this. I can agree.

To those who endorse this warped sense, I ask: tell me again that the Right are the ones who are mean-spirited.



Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook