Sunday, January 25, 2004

Coming soon: a debate experiement

Over the last week or two, I've been engaged with the witty and talented Kathleen of ~ unsettled ~, wherein we would each add comments to other's postings. This seems to be interesting and engaging (well, to each of us anyway) as we are pretty much on opposite ends of the political spectrum in our views.

That much said, Kathleen posted a well written piece on Friday and I asked her if she would mind if I began a debate thread with her. She agreed, and now it's up to me to make the next posting. My personal schedule has kept me from finishing my response to her, but now that I am adding this post I am certainly giving myself a 'nag' to get it done today.

Stay tuned... and read her Status Quo to get a feel of where she stands before reading my next post (which, I realize had better come soon before it is OBE).

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook