Friday, September 05, 2003

Chris Pirillo ~ Getting Screwed While Everybody Else is Getting Laid

Chris Pirillo opines about a common problem; does this happen to you, too, or are you one of the offenders???

"What is it with people who call you... for the sake of calling you? 'Hi. What's going on?' Like, am I supposed to drop everything I'm doing and pay attention to you at THAT very second? Get to the point - if you have one. If you don't have one, don't call. It is not my direct responsibility to entertain you at a moment's notice. Send a friggin' e-mail message. When you don't hear back from me within a reasonable amount of time, it probably means you killed the conversation. God invented the Internet for a reason, people - use it. Get my attention via IM before you reach out and touch me with your voice. Yes, certain subjects lend themselves better to vocal interaction - and I'm not complaining about matters of business or family. Don't call just to gab with me. I don't like it - at all. "

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook