Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Rocker Sheryl Crow really cut through the geopolitics of the Iraq situation. Speaking at the American Music Awards last night, Ms. Crow said:

"I think war is based in greed and there are huge karmic retributions that will follow. I think war is never the answer to solving any problems. The best way to solve problems is to not have enemies."

How silly we've been all this time. All we need to do is NOT have enemies.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I do like Sheryl Crow's music (see her ratings on my Yahoo! Launch player, if you are really interested), but statements like this I find laughable.


Yahoo! News - Crow preaches peace, Osbournes poke fun at ex-couple Britney and Justin Crow preaches peace, Osbournes poke fun at ex-couple Britney and Justin

Sphere: Related Content
DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati FavesFacebook